With Xojo, you can create amazing desktop, mobile, and Web apps. Add XFM, and you can easily integrate those apps with FileMaker databases.
How easy is it? Take a look at this code snippet.
// Create an XFM request instance. Dim FM As New XFM.Request FM.Host = FMDatabaseHost FM.Account = FMDatabaseAccountName FM.Password = FMDatabasePassword FM.Database = FMDatabaseName // Get the first 10 blog posts, // sorted by date in descending order and sub-sorted by title. FM.Layout = "Blog_Posts" FM.SortFieldAdd("Publication_Date", "descend") FM.SortFieldAdd("Title", "ascend") FM.Skip = 0 FM.Max = 10 FM.FindAll // Get the results as a JSON object. Dim FMResultSet As JSONItem = FM.ResponseJSONItem.Value("fmresultset")
• Retrieve data using simple or complex criteria.
• Add, update, delete, and duplicate records from within your Xojo apps.
• Run server-side FileMaker scripts, and pass parameters as well.
• Access value lists.
• XFM connections do not count as concurrent connections.
• Works with FileMaker Server 12 thru 16.
XFM can be used free-of-charge. It is being provided via an MIT License.